Jawbone Canyon and Dove Springs Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Jawbone Canyon and Dove Springs Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project would assist the Ridgecrest BLM Field Office in managing and sustaining OHV recreation opportunities on the public lands within its jurisdiction. The main operations that would be performed with grant funding include operation the Jawbone Station Visitor Center (JSVC), resealing the parking lot at the JSVC, restoring trail tread, maintaining information kiosks, producing interpretive materials, installing regulatory and route signs, providing trash collection, and maintaininf management area fence lines along with barriers to prevent damage to sensitive areas and areas off limits to motorized vehicles.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Divison 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Inyo Kern Los Angeles San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.