Jawbone Canyon and Dove Springs Restoration
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Jawbone Canyon and Dove Springs Restoration
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Bureau of Land Management Ridgecrest Field Office purposes to restore approximately seven acres of designated closed routes through active restoration in the Northern Jawbone-Butterbredt Area of Critical Concern, Rand Mountains Management Area, and Red Mountain Sub-Region. Proposed restoration activities include: restoring and camouflaging designated closed routes using vertical mulching, horizontal mulching, and seed pits; constructing erosion control structures, such as water bars and check dams on slopes of greater than 30 degrees and other areas as needed; constructing hard barriers and installing signs to negate illegal OHV use, define camping areas, and protect recently restored areas.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Kern San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor Alterations to Land, Information Collection.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.