Chappie-Shasta OHV Area Acquisition 10/11
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Chappie-Shasta OHV Area Acquisition 10/11
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project involves acquistion of two privately owned parcels of land. Individual costs funded by this project include BLM staff time, appraisal and escrow costs, hazmat review, and purchase cost of the properties. Only existing riding trails would be affected by these acquisitions. No actions are planned other than improving the condition of existing trails on the proposed acquired lands.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.