Chappie-Shasta OHV Area Ground Operations 10/11
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Chappie-Shasta OHV Area Ground Operations 10/11
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- A combined total of 200 miles of OHV roads and trails within the Chappie-Shasta OHV area would receive routine maintenance activities, including trail signing, trimming overhanging vegetation, removing fallen trees, and trail tread work (grading and replacing or armoring where necessary). This project would also fund routine maintenance of two OHV staging areas and the 22 unit Shasta Campground near Shasta Dam.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.