Motion Creek Stream Crossing Improvement Planning
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Motion Creek Stream Crossing Improvement Planning
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Proposed activities include planning only. Activities would include initial planning, environmental review, and engineering for a year-round stream crossing on Road #3 over Motion Creek. Once a crossing location and design are determined the structure will be engineered and construction plans and specifications will be developed. Proposed activities would not cause a physical change to the environment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.