Fort Sage SRMA Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Fort Sage SRMA Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This grant application would fund the BLM Eagle Lake Field Office staff to provide visitor education, conserve and maintain the existing developed facilities, monitor and maintain 90 miles of routes and trails with the use of hand tool labor and heavy equipment, comply with the soil monitoring and Habitat Management Program regulations, and grade the main road (trail 30) and staging areas. The grant would also fund materials and supplies such as paint and replacement of campground facilities such as cement fire rings, kiosk panels, education/regulatory signs, cement picnic tables, educational items, sign posts, and barriers to reduce off-road trespass.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Other Location Info
- near Doyle
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities repair, maintenance, and operation.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.