Restoration Planning - Wilderness Study Areas
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Restoration Planning - Wilderness Study Areas
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project is for restoration planning and cultural studies to determine appropriate restoration techniques and treatments within the Wilderness Study Areas managed in California by the Bureau of Land Management Eagle Lake Field Office located in Susanville, California. Project activities would not result in physical changes to the environment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Proposed activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.