Needles Field Office, Ground Operations - Soil & HMP Implementation
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Needles Field Office, Ground Operations - Soil & HMP Implementation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Actions for this project include soil conservation and habitat management activities. Soil conservation activities would follow the Needles Field Office (NEFO) Soil Conservation Plan's guidance for assessing, monitoring, and maintaining designated OHV trails, including re-contouring and re-establishing less than 1,200 feet of OHV trail routes. Habitat management activities would include designing and conducting a formal inventory and monitoring for the Mojave fringe-toed lizard in the wind blown sand habitats of the NEFO.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.