Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0097-R1, Salt Creek Road Storm Drain Replacement.
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0097-R1, Salt Creek Road Storm Drain Replacement.
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Replacement of reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replaced.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (530) 225-2300
- Other Location Info
- Work will take place on the Salt Creek Inlet, approximately 4.5 miles south of Lakehead.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project proposes to replace the existing storm drain outlet on the bank of Shasta Lake, wherein the existing non-functional flume will be removed and a new storm drain outlet will be constructed in its place with a 6.7 cubic yard rip-rap apron and a standard headwall. Approximately 300 square feet of riparian vegetation will need to be removed. The project will have no significant effect on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.