Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area Education and Safety Support
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area Education and Safety Support
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project supports ATV safety courses, labor and printing costs for a visitor guide, and five safety themed signs along the "Sand Highway" adjacent to State Route 78.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Other Location Info
- near Glamis
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file a the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Divison office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.