Education & Safety - Yellow Bandana Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Education & Safety - Yellow Bandana Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project aims to educate the OHV public on the responsible disposal of human waste on OHV trails. Items to be purchased with funding from this project would be Yellow Bandanas, WAG Bags (waste alleviation and gelling bags), five-inch Yellow Bandana stickers, educational banners, pop up canopies, tables, and Tread Lightly brochures.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Other Location Info
- City and County is Statewide
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Re Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.