Education & Safety - Expansion of Internet Map Based Roads/Trails in GIS
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Education & Safety - Expansion of Internet Map Based Roads/Trails in GIS
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project proposes to expand the Friends of Jawbone's Owlshead Project, an internet-based system for delivering designated motorized route information to the public. Data products would be obtained from various agencies. Route data would be viewable on Google Maps and made available for download by the public. Those using the route database system would be prompted to register and set an array of communications preferences that would include periodic messages on topics of education and safety.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street , Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Other Location Info
- Southern and Eastern California routes would be part of this system.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.