Education and Safety Support for Kern County Desert
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Education and Safety Support for Kern County Desert
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project requests funding to purchase the following: emergency medical supplies, GPS units (handheld and vehicle), computers, brochures, refueling station, TV, safety equipment, ATV accessories, tools, and other miscellaneous supplies.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Other Location Info
- Kern County Deserts
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.