High Lakes OHV Area Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- High Lakes OHV Area Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Project activities include establishing a trailer/parking area by moving existing rocks, rehabilitating two trails (total of three miles) needing work after fires last year, and rehabilitating a campground (15 acres). Work includes post fire cleanup such as removing downed trees and snags and planting trees, maintenance of other campsites, facilities, and spur trails, and upgrading a ham radio repeater.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Other Location Info
- near Paradise
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.