Old Woman Mountains Preserve Signing Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Old Woman Mountains Preserve Signing Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Installation of three signs that will include information regarding the habitat and behavior of desert tortoise; the Native American Land Conservancy's (NALC) desert tortoise restoration program; state and federal rules and regulations regarding encounters with desert tortoise, and NALC contact information to report a sighting of desert tortoise.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Twentynine Palms
- San Bernardino
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.