Owens Peak, Golden Valley, and Grass Valley Wilderness Restoration Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Owens Peak, Golden Valley, and Grass Valley Wilderness Restoration Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project funds staff, equipment, and vehicles to accomplish the following tasks: the removal of a 7-mile long fence and one unused water tank; installation of up to 18 vehicle barriers and 5 1/2 miles of vehicle barrier fence, and restoration of more than 36 off-route and chronic vehicle intrusions into wilderness areas. In addition, two educational kiosks would be installed.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Inyo Kern San Bernardino Tulare
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Minor alterations to land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.