Rubicon Trail Foundation Trail Operations Support
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Rubicon Trail Foundation Trail Operations Support
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project includes the purchase and maintenance of three trailers as well as hand tools and safety equipment to assist in trial maintenance. No changes to the physical environment would occur as a result of the equipment purchase. The actual work associated with these trailers uses federal funding and is not part of this funding.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- El Dorado Placer
- Other Location Info
- Near Georgetown
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The proposed activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.