Jawbone - Butterbredt ACEC Trail Maintenance
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Jawbone - Butterbredt ACEC Trail Maintenance
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project includes trail maintenance activity. The Friends of Jawbone (FOJ) would focus on maintaining larger access roads and trails in coordination with the Bureau of Land Management. Equipment such as graders and tractors best suited for use on wider roads would be used to maintain roads and trails. Trail maintenance would also include installation, repair, and replacement of signs and barriers.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.