Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0135-R1, to Mr. Eric Nichols for Garcia River, Mendocino County
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Wildlife 1 (Redding) (California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0135-R1, to Mr. Eric Nichols for Garcia River, Mendocino County
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The project consists of five geotechnical test borings to be completed for the design phase of the bridge replacement. Borings will be 3 to 4 inches in diameter and 100 feet in depth below the ground/channel surface. Work will be completed from the existing bridge deck with two borings located on the river banks and the center boring on a gravel bar.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 964-1980
- Point Arena
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Operation, repair or maintenance of existing structures involving negligible or no expansion of an existing use.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.