Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0120-R1, East Branch of the Little North Fork Big River Sediment Reduction Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0120-R1, East Branch of the Little North Fork Big River Sediment Reduction Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project involves 18 encroachments and is limited to drainage related upgrades associated with existing watercourse crossings along an existing logging haul route for the purposes of reducing road-born sediment inputs to in-stream resources. Implementation of the Project is consistent with the recommendations cited in the National Marine Fisheries Service Coho Recovery Plan. Drainage related upgrades include: installation of rolling and critical dips, replacement of existing culverts, ditch clean-outs, repair of eroded areas and armoring for erosion control where necessary, installation of trash racks, installation of downspout(s) and modification of existing road slopes to redirect runoff. The Project is expected to begin in the summer of 2011 and be complete by the end of October 2016.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
- Fort Bragg
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Temporary use of land having negligible or no permanent effects on the environment.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.