Issuance of Lake or Streanbed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0045-R1, temporary Well Drill-Rig stream Crossing
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streanbed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0045-R1, temporary Well Drill-Rig stream Crossing
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The Project involves one encroachment and is limited to a minor improvement of an existing skid road along a bank of the South Fork of the Big River and temporary use of the skid road to accommodate a well drill-rig to ford the stream. The right bank (looking downstream) will require the excavation of no more than 10 cubic-yards (or approximately 1 dump truck load) of gravel and soil materials to smooth a large bump on the bank slope. The left bank will require removal of non-native Himalaya berries. Sediment control materials will be temporarily installed within the channel. The Project does not include work associated with drilling a well.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 928-4369
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15304 - Class 4
- Reasons for Exemption
- Use of an existing skid road and includes limited disturbance to a bank of the channel.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.