Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0009-R1, Casali Pond Project
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 1 (CDFW)
- Document Title
- Issuance of Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2011-0009-R1, Casali Pond Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Remove approximately 40 cubic yards of sediment from a pond, construct fish passage improvements, remove/maintain an earthen dam, and plant at least 50 riparian tree seedlings.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Northern Region 601 Locust Street
Redding, CA 96001
Phone : (707) 441-2011
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15321 - Class 21 (a)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Restore fish passage and a stream channel cmodified without a SAA. Prevent sediment from entering the stream, a violation of FGC 5650.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.