Wright's Beach Water Well Testing
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Wright's Beach Water Well Testing
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Drill up to two test wells at Wright's Beach Campground in Sonoma Coast State Park to locate a new water source for park use. Work will drill the test well(s) to be 5" circumference by approximately 250' depth. All drilling slurry and excess water from drill holes will be disposed of offsite at an approved disposal facility. Drilling will be completed prior to the rain season. Any ground disturbance during the testing investigation will be repaired upon completion of drilling. A biological monitor will be on site to supervise all contractor activities and ensure that all work complies with all local, state and federal laws.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
25381 Steelhead Blvd P.O. Box 123
Duncans Mills, CA 96540
Phone : (707) 865-3131
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of basic data collection, and resource evaluation activities which do not result in a serious or major disturbance to an environmental resource and is part of a study leading to an action which a public agency has not yet approved or adapted; consists of public alterations in the condition of land, water, and vegetation which do not structural engineering test" on the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR S 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.