Installation of District Office and District Service Yard Signs (11-12-SD-03)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Installation of District Office and District Service Yard Signs (11-12-SD-03)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project is to install two California State Park entrance signs, one at the San Diego Coast District Office and one at the San Diego Coast District Office Service Yard to clearly identify the buildings for public access and deliveries. The signs will be installed parallel to the existing fences.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
1416 Ninth Street P.O. Box 942896
Sacramento, CA 94296-0001
Phone : (619) 278-3771
- San Diego
- San Diego
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- No potential for significant impacts to the environment is anticipated in compliance with Section 15300.2. Project consists of construction or placement of minor structures that are adjacent or attached to, or that support activities associated with the main facility.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.