California City Borax Bill OHV Park and OHV Routes, Education and Safety
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- California City Borax Bill OHV Park and OHV Routes, Education and Safety
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project would provide staffing, medical equipment, and supplies for the first aid station at the OHV area, and would provide staffing and equipment for emergency response vehicles to respond to OHV accident scenes and search and rescue incidents.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- California City
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activity not subject to CEQA review. The proposed activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.