California City OHV Park Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- California City OHV Park Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project involves the routine operation and maintenance of the City's OHV area, including trail maintenance, installation of signs, restroom maintenance, utilities maintenance, and other maintenance activities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- California City
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, maintenance, or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.