Rubicon Trail Safety and Education
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Rubicon Trail Safety and Education
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This grant would fund the purchase of the bandanas and stickers needed for the remaining three years of the Sanitation, Spills, Sedimentation, and Safety campaign, which used bandanas and stickers to encourage and reinforce the education campaign. The grant would also provide funds to set up a booth at the El Dorado Fair in 2012 and Placer County Fair in 2011 and fund a television and DVD player to show an educational video.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- El Dorado
- Other Location Info
- Rubicon Trail
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activity not subject to CEQA review. Section 15378 Not a CEQA project. The proposed acitivities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.