Porterville OHV Park Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Porterville OHV Park Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project involves the ongoing, routine operation and maintenance of the City's OHV Park including track refurbishing, weed abatement, dust/erosion control, building maintenance, safety personnel, equipment maintenance, fuel, publicity, fence maintenance, utilities costs and purchase and rental of equipment.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, maintenance, or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.