Riverside County Regional Park and Open Space District, Restoration: CalMat Site
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Riverside County Regional Park and Open Space District, Restoration: CalMat Site
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Riverside County Parks, working in conjunction with the Riverside Conservation Agency, proposes to restore a section of the Badlands, which separates the City of Moreno Valley from the City of Beaumont (CalMat site). The grant application consists of two phases - planning and implementation. Phase 1 requests funds for restoration planning and CEQA analysis. Phase 1 would have no effect on the physical environment and would not include ground disturbing activities. Impacts related to Phase 2 of the project, implementation of the restoration activities, will be reviewed separately after the CEQA document is completed. This Notice of Exemption applies only to Phase 1 of the project.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- Other Location Info
- Mono Valley
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Activity not subject to CEQA review. Proposed activities described above do not have the potential for causing a significant effect on the environment. A CEQA Exemption Review Form for the project is on file at the Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division office listed above.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.