Motorcycle Park Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Motorcycle Park Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Santa Clara County Parks and Recreation Department proposes the routine ground operation and facilities maintenance of its Motorcycle Park facilities, including tree trimming, trail maintenance, installation of signs, well and water system maintenance, restroom maintenance, parking lot and landscaping maintenance, fence replacement, and other routine operations and maintenance activities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
- San Jose
- Santa Clara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, maintenance, or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.