Frank Raines OHV Park Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Frank Raines OHV Park Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Stanislaus County, Department of Parks and Recreation, is requesting a Ground Operations (GO) Grant for Frank Raines Regional Off-Highway Vehicle Park, for routine maintenance and minor improvements to the existing facilities. Grant-funded activities would include entrance station support, trail maintenance, restroom, campground, kiosk, and landscape maintenance, water system maintenance and testing, trash collection, signs, and traffic control.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, repair, maintenance, or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.