Tulare Motorcycle Park Ground Operations
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Parks and Recreation
- Document Title
- Tulare Motorcycle Park Ground Operations
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Facility operation and maintenance (O&M) activities involve equipment vehicle maintenance and repairs that aid in the track operations such as disking, grooming, watering, compacting, and shaping of jumps, berms, turns and general track layouts, Facilities O&M also includes but is not limited to track insurance, equipment rentals, fuel, utilities, advertisement, herbicide for weed abatement, portable restroom maintenance, portable lights for night riding, cleaning supplies, office supplies, and any repairs or maintenance needed for the facility.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Off-Highway Motor Vehicle Recreation Division 1725 23rd Street, Suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95816
Phone : (916) 324-1609
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing facilities operation, maintenance, or minor alteration.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.