Sediment and Cable Removal Maintenance - Oroville Facilities
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Sediment and Cable Removal Maintenance - Oroville Facilities
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The intent of this project is to conduct maintenance of the Western Lateral Canal and the Thermalito Afterbay River Outlet. The removal of two cubic yards of sediment along the channel between the measurement station and the culvert under Highway 99 will return the channel to its original width and depth. The removal of the cable spanning the river outlet at Larkin Road will remove an impediment to measurement equipment.
- Contact Information
Jessica A. Boyt
California Department of Water Resources
Northern Region Office 2440 Main Street
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Phone : (530) 529-7390
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- For repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing structures or facilities. Minor alteration of land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.