Hammond Ranch Fire Water Storage Tank
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of (California Department of Forestry and Fire Protection)
- Document Title
- Hammond Ranch Fire Water Storage Tank
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- This project is the placement of a poly-tank for water storage at the Hammond Ranch Fire Station on North Old Stage Road between Weed and Edgewood. The tank is a 12 foot diameter, 10,000 gallon vertical poly-tank which will be placed on a concrete pad approximately 15 feet square. An approximately 75 foot long, 2 foot deep trench will be dug to place waterlines from the tank to the fire engine fill location. Ground disturbing activate associated with leveling the ground for the concrete pad and digging the trench will be conducted with a back0hoe and hand crews. The property is owned by the County to Siskiyou.
- Contact Information
Forestry and Fire Protection, Department of
Cal Fire's Siskiyou Unit Headquarters 1809 Fairlane Road
Yreka, CA 96097
Phone : (530) 842-3516
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- New Construction of Small Structures.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.