Law Enforcement Training Recovery Act
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Commission on Peace Officer Standards & Training
- Document Title
- Law Enforcement Training Recovery Act
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- California has more than 200,000 Native American residents and 107 federally recognized tribes. With this significant number of population throughout the state, there is opportunity to better understand culture differences and better serving Tribal communities with regard to law enforcement, specifically female victims of domestic and sexual assault. In accordance with the requirements outlined in the RFA, POST's efforts will focus on presenting the training course in specific regions throughout California.
- Contact Information
California Commission on Peace Officer Standards & Training
1601 Alhambra Boulevard
Sacramento, CA 95816-7083
Phone : (916) 227-2803
- Other Location Info
- Various locations throughout California near Tribal communities.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Reasons for Exemption
- This program involves classroom training for law enforcement about domestic violence and sexual assault specifically in Tribal communities. All of these courses are held in local police offices, sheriff departments, and/or hotel meeting spaces.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.