Annual Debris and Weed Removal Project - Oroville Facilities
- SCH Number
- Public Agency
- California Department of Water Resources (DWR)
- Document Title
- Annual Debris and Weed Removal Project - Oroville Facilities
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The intent of this project is to remove vegetation and debris within and along the banks of the irrigation ditches and from around gates, weirs, and dams that impede water movement and water measurement readings. All vegetation and debris removal will be conducted by hand and will include the use of hand tools such as hoes, shovels, picks, weed eaters, and hedge trimmers. Annual maintenance activities will include herbicide application for weed control around outside of the channel. No herbicides will be applied within the wetted portion of the channel.
- Contact Information
Jessica A. Boyt
California Department of Water Resources
Northern Region Office 2440 Main Street
Red Bluff, CA 96080
Phone : (530) 529-7390
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- For repair, maintenance, or minor alteration of existing structures or facilities, and for minor alteration of land.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.