Districtwide Self-Pay Station and Signs Installation
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Parks and Recreation, Department of (California Department of Parks and Recreation)
- Document Title
- Districtwide Self-Pay Station and Signs Installation
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Install one self-pay station ("iron rangers") and one fee signage at each of the following units; Lake Cleone, Laguna Point, and the southern haul road parking area at MacKerricher SP, day-use parking lot at Jug Handle SNR, day-use parking lot at Point Cabrillo Light Station SHP, parking lot entrance to day-use trail at Greenwood SB, North and South Heeser Drive parking lots at Mendocino Headlands SP, Kinney Rd, day-use at Manchester SP, and parking lot at Montgomery Woods SNR, located throughout the California State Parks Mendocino District to collect user fees. Fee signs at Westport Union Landing SB, Paul M. Dimmick Campground and Navarro Beach at Navarro River Redwoods SP will be approximately 18" x 24", attached to 4' high posts that are placed 18" to 2' in the ground. All other fee signage will be attached to existing posts and structures. Work will excavate approximately 2' deep to install iron rangers; approximately 4' high, 6" x 6" square.
- Contact Information
California Department of Parks and Recreation
Mendocino District 12301 N Hwy 1 -Box 1
Mendocino, CA 95460
Phone : (707) 937-5721
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Project consists of construction and location of limited numbers of new, small facilities, minor public alterations in the condition of land and/or vegetation which do not involve the removal of healthy, mature, scenic trees except for forestry purposes; and construction or placement of minor structures accessory to (appurrtenant to) existing facilities; included as "installation of signs" and "installation of fee collection devices" in the Department of Parks and Recreation's list of exempt activities in accordance with CCR S 15300.4.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.