Installation of Prospect Island Groundwater Monitoring Well No. 6 (PI-6)
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Water Resources, Department of (California Department of Water Resources)
- Document Title
- Installation of Prospect Island Groundwater Monitoring Well No. 6 (PI-6)
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Cone Penetration Testing (CPT) soundings will occur up to 100 feet deep. Monitoring well construction will then occur. This includes the installation of ¾-inch diameter polyvinyl chloride (PVC), a screen and blank well casing. The well (up to 75 feet bgs) will then be developed and used to monitor groundwater levels and water quality.
- Contact Information
California Department of Water Resources
North Central Region Office 3500 Industrial Blvd.
West Sacramento, CA 95691
Phone : (916) 376-9645
- Other Location Info
- City/Nearest Community: Five Points
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- This project involves construction of a groundwater well and basic data collection. DWR staff determines that the project will not result in major disturbances to an environmental resource. Groundwater sampling and water level monitoring will be conducted on a routine basis. There may be minor alterations in the condition of the land, but there will be no effect on sensitive resources.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.