3 Documents in Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Existing Roadway Right-of-Way, Surrounded by Rural Residential
0.5 miles sidewalk and Class lll bike route beginning at Baldwin St. and SR26, running parallel with the northbound lanes of SR26 and Driver Road terminating at Jenny Lind Elementary School.
Mark Davis P.E.
Calaveras county P.W.
Driver Road and SR 26
Jenny Lind ES
Other Location Info
City/Nearest Community: Valley Springs
Notice of Determination
Approving Agency Role
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.