Hungry Gulch Water Supply Project
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Hungry Gulch Mutual Water Company
- Document Title
- Hungry Gulch Water Supply Project
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The California Department of Public Health (Department) is the lead agency. The Department's Safe Drinking Water Proposition 84 Program is providing state funds for the project. The Hungry Gulch Mutual Water Company proposes to develop an engineering report to assess the water supply and delivery needs for the system, conduct a hydrological investigation, hire an environmental consulting firm to complete CEQA review and develop plans and specifications for the consolidation with Boulder Canyon Water Association.
- Contact Information
California Departmetn of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7418 P.O. Box 997377
Sacramento, CA 95899-7377
Phone : (916) 449-5600
- Other Location Info
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- 15306; 15262
- Reasons for Exemption
- Information Collection. Feasibility and Planning Studies.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.