Wheeler Gorge Replacement Well for the United States Forest Service Water System
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Wheeler Gorge Replacement Well for the United States Forest Service Water System
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed project includes drilling and connecting a new well to the distribution system and disconnecting and abandoning the existing surface water source.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
CSPH Santa Barbara District Office 1180 Eugenia Place, Suite 200
Carpinteria, CA 93013
Phone : (805) 566-1326
- Santa Barbara
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- A Class 2 Replacement or Reconstruction Categorical Exemption consists of replacement or reconstruction of existing structures and facilities where the new structure will be located on the same site as the structure replaced and will have substantially the same purpose and capacity as the structure replace, involving negligible or no expansion of capacity.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.