Agreement 2011-0079-R4; SR 99 Rehabilitation and Shoulder Widening
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Fish & Game #4
- Document Title
- Agreement 2011-0079-R4; SR 99 Rehabilitation and Shoulder Widening
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- The proposed Project will rehabilitate the existing pavement, cold plane and pave ramps and crack, seat and overlay the existing southbound lanes of SP 99 PM 19.8 to 25.0. The southbound median shoulders would be widened to 5 feet and the outside shoulders would be widened to 10 feet, the current standard. In order to accomplish this, Caltrans will need to widen the bridges which will be accomplished with the use of cantilevered extensions of the shoulders. No bridge widening will occur below the Ordinary High Water Mark exempt at the wing wall locations where the channel side slopes meet the existing abutments of the bridge and will not go into the channel. All work shall be done between September 1 and February 14 when the channel is dry. No trees shall be removed do to planed construction activities.
- Contact Information
California Department of Fish and Game
Central Region 1234 E. Shaw Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710
Phone : 559 243 4017 ex.225
- Other Location Info
- The work authorized by this Agreement will occur on State Route (SR) 99 at Post Mile (PM) 21.5 where it crosses the South Branch of the Tule River and at PM 22.7 where it crosses the North Branch of the Tule River, in the County of Tulare, State of California; Township 21 South, Range 24 East, Sections 12 and 24, Mount Diablo meridian.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Existing Facilities Class 1 - Maintenance, repair, and minor alterations of an existing structure.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.