Petition to Change Water Right Licenses 11862 and 12206 of Peninsula Open Space Trust
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
Pursuant to Licenses 11862 and 12206, water is collected from Arroyo Leon at two points of diversion (POD). Peninsula Open Space Trust filed a Change Petition with the SWRCB to obtain authorization to divert water at a new POD to offstream storage in three existing tributary onstream reservoirs and to remove the two existing PODs.
State Water Resources Control Board, 1001 I Street Sacramento, CA 95814
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.