Caltrans 2 (Redding)
(California Department of Transportation, District 2)
Lake or Streambed Alteration Agreement No. 1600-2012-0197-R1, Baker Curve Improvement Project
NOD - Notice of Determination
Present Land Use
State Hwy, Residential, Agriculture
The Project proposes to improve safety along SR 36 by widening the travel lanes, providing eight foot shoulders, improving roadway geometrics and sight distance, as well as increasing the clear recovery zoen for errant vehicles. The project will require placement of fill and rock slope protection along approximately 170 linear feet of the south bank of Dibble Creek, a seasonal tributary to the Sacramento River.
Department of Transportation
P.O. Box 496073, Redding, CA 96049-6073
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.