The Tuolumne Utilities District is proposing to replace approximately 1,030' of 12" diameter pipeline on the Columbia College campus below the San Diego Reservoir. Construction will involve trenching approximately 4' deep, laying pipe, and backfilling. The new pipe will be 12" diameter. It is used for conveying raw water to irrigation customers. A portion of the route will follow the existing pipeline, and most of the remainder will follow an existing access road. No tree removal, but some brushing and trimming will be necessary. Existing pipe will be abandoned in place except any sections where it may be necessary to cut and remove it to install the new pipe.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.