Emergency Repair Work of the Rincon Island Causeway to Facilities on California State Oil and Gas Lease No. PRC 1466.1
NOD - Notice of Determination
Project includes emergency repair work, such as reinforcing several causeway piles, of the Rincon Island 2,732-foot-long causeway to ensure the structural integrity and safety, and operation access to facilities on California State Oil and Gas Lease No. PRC 1466.1.
(1) The project will have a significant impact on the environment
(2a) An Environmental Impact Report was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2b) A Mitigated or a Negative Declaration was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(2c) An other document type was prepared for this project pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
(3) Mitigated measures were made a condition of the approval of the project
(4) A mitigation reporting or monitoring plan was adopted for this project
(5) A Statement of Overriding Considerations was adopted for this project
(6) Findings were made pursuant to the provisions of CEQA
The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public.
To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above.
You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.