Washington Union Elementary School Proposition 84 Feasibility Study
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- Public Health, Department of (California Department of Public Health)
- Document Title
- Washington Union Elementary School Proposition 84 Feasibility Study
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Washington Union School's water system consistently exceeds the maximum contaiminant level for arsenic and cadmium and was issued a compliance order on February 3, 2009. The district is seeking ways to remedy the issue. The project will study, plan and recommend a course of action to resolve the issue. Benenficiaries of the resolution will be the students, staff, parents and site visitors.
- Contact Information
California Department of Public Health
1616 Capitol Avenue, MS 7408
Sacramento, CA 95899-7413
Phone : (916) 449-5624
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- The project meets the criterial of a Feasibility and Planning Study; there will not be any groundbreaking activities.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at email@example.com or via phone at (916) 445-0613.