Termination and Issuance of a Recreational Pier Lease
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination and Issuance of a Recreational Pier Lease
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination of a Recreational Pier Lease, effective August 11, 2010. Authorize issuance of a 10-year Recreational Pier Lease, beginning August 12, 2010, for the continued use and maintenance of an existing pier, boat hoist, and one mooring buoy.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Fax : (916) 574-1810
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land in Lake Tahoe, adjacent to 6924 Pomin Avenue, near Tahoma.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 10-year Recreational Pier Lease for the above-mentioned structure(s) will neither cause a physical change to the environment, nor change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply (ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.