Termination and Issuance of a Recreational Pier Lease
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Termination and Issuance of a Recreational Pier Lease
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize termination of Lease No. PRC 5301.9, effective February 10, 2010, a Recreational Pier Lease. Authorize issuance of a 10-year Recreational Pier Lease, beginning February 11, 2010, for an existing pier and two mooring buoys.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Fax : (916) 574-1810
- Other Location Info
- Sovereign land in Lake Tahoe, adjacent to 28 Moana Circle, near Homewood.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Categorical Exemption
- Type, Section or Code
- Reasons for Exemption
- Termination of a Recreational Pier Lease does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is not a project in accordance with CEQA. Issuance of a 10-year Recreational Pier Lease for the above-mentioned structure(s) will neither cause a physical change to the environment, nor change existing activities in the area. There are no unusual circumstances surrounding the project that will result in significant environmental impacts. Therefore, the project will not have a significant effect on the environment and the above categorical exemption(s) apply(ies).
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.