Assignment of Lease and an Agreement and Consent to Encumbrancing of Lease
- SCH Number
- Lead Agency
- California State Lands Commission
- Document Title
- Assignment of Lease and an Agreement and Consent to Encumbrancing of Lease
- Document Type
- NOE - Notice of Exemption
- Document Description
- Authorize issuance of a 26-year Assignment of Lease, beginning June 1, 2009, and its related Agreement and Consent to Encumbrancing of Lease, effective the later of June 23, 2011, or close of escrow, but no later than November 1, 2011.
- Contact Information
Curtis L. Fossum
California State Lands Commission
100 Howe Avenue, Suite 100-South
Sacramento, CA 95825-8202
Phone : (916) 574-1800
Fax : (916) 574-1810
- Other Location Info
- 1.139 acres, more or less, of sovereign land in the Sacramento River, adjacent to 14180 River Road, in the city of Walnut Grove.
Notice of Exemption
- Exempt Status
- Type, Section or Code
- S:15378, 15060(c)(3)
- Reasons for Exemption
- Issuance of a 26-year Assignment of Lease, and its related Agreement and Consent to Encumbrancing of Lease does not have a potential for resulting in either a direct or a reasonably foreseeable indirect physical change in the environment, and is not a project in accordance with CEQA.
Disclaimer: The document was originally posted before CEQAnet had the capability to host attachments for the public. To obtain the original attachments for this document, please contact the lead agency at the contact information listed above. You may also contact the OPR via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at (916) 445-0613.